keyboard_arrow_right
keyboard_arrow_right
Devon and Somerset – Rural Enterprise Grant
Articles

Devon and Somerset – Rural Enterprise Grant

Devon and Somerset – Rural Enterprise Grant

Funding is still available from the HotSW Rural Enterprise Grant (REG) in rural Devon and Somerset. The grant (min £10K) supports micro-businesses to develop, expand and stimulate growth. Target sectors include manufacturing, ICT, energy, business services and creative industries.

Expenditure can include capital equipment – please see link below for a full list.  Businesses can apply for 40% of eligible costs and will need to find the remaining 60% of costs.

The REG Programme is run by Devon County Council on behalf of the HotSW Local Economic Partnership and supported by the Rural Development Programme for England (RDPE), managed by Defra and part financed by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development: Europe investing in rural areas.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *