Grants & Funding
Put simply, this makes it more affordable for you to get your project moving and keep costs to a minimum, ensuring a maximum return on your bottom line. A standard MAS project will deliver a return of at least 66:1 against your initial investment.
If your company is ambitious with the drive to grow, and you have a project in mind that will increase profits, help secure new contracts or create new jobs, MAS could help you pay for it. And make sure you succeed.
You can even choose your own consultant; with the added assurance of a MAS Advisor to guide you both through the process from start to finish.
“Just heard that the MAS grant approval letter has been issued. I wanted to say thank you for such a speedy, efficient and painless process! Thanks for all your help.”
LESLEY SCANLON, MD AT INDUSTRIAL INKJET
A quick recap of the types of projects in scope:
- Lean, 5S, continuous improvement
- Getting systems in place for ISO 9001, 14001 and other industry standards
- Patent search activities
- IPR strategy
- Bespoke staff training as part of addressing a wider business strategy
- Sales and marketing strategy
- Consultancy to improve product design
- Design for manufacture and assembly
- Product development consultancy
- Rapid prototyping to support advanced manufacturing
- Material selection
- Subcontract cad design and drafting
- Tooling costs
*restrictions apply, all projects subject to MAS approval.